Stow-Glen Retirement Village has been a Community of Care since 1984. We understand that Quality of Life comes from Quality of Care. Hence, Stow-Glen is committed to hiring the best and brightest from our community. We are dedicated to our values, purpose, mission, and standards. Experience has proven what is required to provide excellence in the health care industry. Please read the following carefully and only sign it if you truly can agree with our purpose and standards.
To give excellent care and to meet the unique individual, spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of each resident. We continue to uphold the dignity and quality of life of each of our residents. We call on the greater Christian Community of volunteers to join us and others on our team of care. We respect and serve each other; while working in the spirit of love. We can only accomplish our mission through Godís grace. It is to Him we give all praise and glory through Christ Jesus.
"We are a Christian Family Committed to Quality Care;
Our Passion is Our Commitment to Your Peace of Mind."
To meet the above stated mission and purpose theme, each employee must:
- Be a Team Player as we strive together working toward the accomplishment of the above Mission, Purpose, and Standards
- Have an awareness, respect, and commitment to our mission, goals, standards, and spirituality. This will help ensure a commitment to excellence.
- Understand that each employee is, in essence, working in the homes of the individuals whom they serve and must conduct themselves accordingly.
- Each employee must be willing to attend classes and train for Quality Service to allow for personal growth in life as well as their profession.
- Each employee must, during employment hours, adhere to Stow-Glenís strict and conservative dress code. This will uphold Stow-Glenís professionalism and image in a most favorable way.
- Each employee must, recognize and make an honest effort to exceed the needs and expectations of every resident and co-worker Ė going that "extra mile".
- In addition, Stow-Glen will provide each employee the resources, education, training, and support that will empower each individual to succeed.
We employ for positions such as: State Tested Nursing Assistants, Licensed Practical Nurses, Registered Nurses, Food Service Personnel, Housekeepers, Maintenance Personnel, Non-State Tested Nursing Assistants, Activity Assistants, and many others.
Click here to apply for any of our open positions.
After submitting an application, please complete a survey, enter STOW44224 (case sensitive) as username, and enter SURVEY (case sensitive) as the password. After you log in, please follow the instructions.
You may also submit resume along with completed applications to email@example.com.